21/08/15 | My Life So Far

Friday, August 21, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments


At this point of time, I'm writing this as we still have few months to go for this year. Work hasn't been easy, life hasn't either through this year. It's packed and I tried to grab as much time for myself and of course to enjoy every single bit of it.

I work 6 days a week - 4 weekdays, compulsory Saturday, and Sunday teaching swimming. I only have about 4 days rest in a month.

Working here without family is very lonely. Now that I've moved even further things get tougher. Well I do occasionally have friends to meet but it still is lonesome. At times I do catch up with friends through phone. Been good old years being naive and all that as a kid. Reminiscing those memories bring smile to my face. I haven't been smiling like a kid thinking about the past for a while.

I'm glad and thankful for the company I have so far.
Thank YOU, for forking out extra hours at time to chat the night away until we get in bed.
Missing you.

No relationship is all sunshine, but two people can share one umbrella and survive the storm together.

0 comments: