MAHSA Idol 2011 [Grand Finale]

Monday, October 10, 2011 Unknown 2 Comments

Undeniably, Reality Shows have been emerging enormously. The idea of this has always fascinates me in a way that it's a very effective approach as they're using audience to target audience. (If you can get what I mean). I've always been a fan of reality show and, most importantly! I'm a loyal viewer of Reality Shows. Just any, you name it. I watch all kinds of Reality Shows: ranging from Talent Scouting (Dancing, Singing, Cooking, Acting, Fashion Designer), Life Partner scouting, Weight loss shows, ...

I'm also very supportive of the idea of reality TV. Malaysia's own Reality Shows : Akademi Fantasia (loyal viewer from 1st season til now), Malaysian Idol (sadly unheard news after 2nd season), Mentor (never really keep track of it), ...

I remembered clearly when I 1st saw Mr. Andrew's post regarding Mahsa Idol's facebook event. My 1st responce was "you must be kidding with me!" hahaha I thought Mahsa would always be a place / University College with least activities.

Owing to my love towards reality show, I thought it's not a bad idea at all to give my support to Mahsa's very own 1st reality event! I anticipated for it and I really want to see great talents too amongst Allied Health Practitioner. It's not ironic actually though some people may say that it'll be weird for future Allied Health Practitioner to sing/dance/entertain on stage. I think it's a BONUS, and definitely an interesting side (artsy side), or should I say an undiscovered side of a person! =D

Witnessing the elimination round myself last Wednesday, I must say I was blown away by the number of talents. Get to see/hear a lot of voice from East Malaysia (judging from their slang a.k.a longhat) hahaha! Many Sabahan, I presume?



So, as you've seen above, this is the official poster regarding the event. I'm already waiting anxiously for it! Can't wait for it. Counting down in 2 days time!!! some time you just wonder how 24 hours go so fast? I remember I just went for the Elimination Round last Wednesday and finale is coming .. Wonder how's the prep going with contestants......

It's definitely an event where people invite people to join. Basically, it's good to see everyone gather around to give supports to each other without any discrimination, just purely support. Also, to just chill, have some fun, and relax after all the heavy loads of studies. 

Mean time, We're wishing all the best to the final contestants to prepare. Hope they can W.O.W the audiences again!

PS: Mahsa Idol [Elimination Round] blog post review was well-ly done by my coursemate, who's a very passionate & gifted blogger, Hilda. You can check out here!

2 comments:

St.inX said...

1Malaysia Band - Megalodon
1 of the finalist contestants,
band members from different courses and state. Wait for us to W.O.W u all~

You 'overcompliment' me, Jasmine LOL Nice write up too! and yes I realised most of them are Sabahan too! Can't wait for the final alrdy :D