Clinical Incident

Wednesday, April 27, 2016 Unknown 0 Comments



There was an incident yesterday at work. Well, not quite yesterday but I just came to know the whole story yesterday. It occur that we're so used to our normal working pattern that we tend to assume/ overlook certain minute details. I mean you always have a "if I would, or if I knew, ..." incident. Truth is, you can't change the fact that your clinical decision making is not critical at that point of time and your judgement actually led/ endangered your patient to a greater risk.

I don't know why am I so caught up with this particular incident though its actually not my incident but it is relate-able and I feel deeply about this. I'm sad and at the same time I feel for my colleague, I could've done better.

Life IS  a journey, a journey of learning, never ending learning.

0 comments: