Food Foundry @ Seksyen 17, PJ

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments

I last came to this place was 1-2 years ago when I was studying around here. This place is known for it's mille crepe as we used to not have Nadeje here. Because of the popular mille crepe cake, you can almost find mille crepe in all the cafes you visit nowadays. However, there aren't many good ones.

I thought the name is persistent with the quality of food they cater. The font they used is neat indeed.
I decided to give this place a go when a friend (new friend from hometown) visit here and asking me to introduce good food & dessert around PJ. I'm usually in PJ on Sunday because I teach swimming at EC Swim. And I was craving for a hearty meal - something simple and western. So this place pops up on my mind :)

Snapshots of interiors: of simple & close to home ones

Food Foundry Chicken Chop - paired with mashed potato & mix veges
(carrot, cucumber, brinjal, melon)

Chicken Parmigiana paired with mashed potato & mix veges
(healthier sides alternatives than occasional fries) 

Left: Salted Caramel mille crepe; Right: Earl Grey Lavender mille crepe

I would say their choice of food paired with mashed/ baked potato and their minimally seasoned mix veges is a better alternative than occasional deep fried fries. The chicken chop is juicy & tasteful. Simple food is always good, and the best food always comes from fresh food.

Believe as them

Eat. Pray. Love
:)

Food Foundry 
BG-8, Jalan 17/13, Seksyen 17,
46400 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor,
Malaysia

Tel: +60 3-7955 3885

Facebook: 
https://www.facebook.com/FoodFoundry

0 comments: