Last Day of 2013 (31.12.13)

Tuesday, December 31, 2013 Unknown 0 Comments

Decided to do some write-ups on the last day of 2013. (sigh) 2013 ends too fast. What has come through this year? The year has started with a heart-breaking truth which haunted me through the rest of days in 2013. It is a year where I don't take my blog seriously but I still do meet new people at events and getting the bonding session going out of events.

Personally, I found improvements in my part time job as a swimming instructor. I found myself able to engage my theoretical background on swimming in teaching swimming (during lessons). Not to mention I've also established a 'partnership' with my fellow students getting them into my class - them into me, me into them. Win-Win situation.

It is also a year where studies got tougher & definitely not easy to juggle with deadlines. Lots of expectations for me as a final year Physiotherapy student. Many questions are thrown to me on what I've planned ahead. To be honest, it is very S-C-A-R-Y just to think of it. I do not know what to expect honestly. I'm quite fearful of the uncertainties.

Relationship wise, I'm glad my bestie came along from Sabah. We've spend most of the time together & I ventured out of my usual 'clicks' by expanding my friend territories to people who are working in entertainment industry. It was glamour & all that. But its MORE than just that. This year, I guess its also a year where I have a more established relationship with coursemates. Because we all survived through each level knowing it isn't easy and its our final year being together, everyone is just cherishing each others' presence.

I learnt so much about L O V E according to 1 Corinthians 13:4. Too many ups & downs in relationships made me realised & experienced what 'Love' actually is with each words used to describe IT at the verse. There are times where I was in the darkest pit of my life and I've got no one here to be with me but to face it alone. Though I know clearly that I'm not alone but you know you'll need a physical shoulder to lean on, physical ears to listen to your stories .. That was the time, I give in & was reminded again of how Great His Love, His Grace, His Mercy is. And I'm always reminded that He N E V E R forsakes. I got through that moment, and I made it.

The latter half of 2013 gets more exciting with new adventure of proposal preparatory workshops & seminars working with people I've never work with before. Understanding each others' understandings is essential in a group works especially if expectations are present in a very short period of time.

The middle of 2013 initiated with my 7th clinical attachment. Second last one. I'm placed at HKL for the 3rd time. I met various characters at works, some got really close with me. As age is catching up =P Its easier to get attach to superiors owing to 'not-so-distinct' age gaps. It was hectic & tiring working at the busiest hospital but its a place worth remembering during Uni days where the ridicule matters, people & incidents brighten up your days just rethinking on it ;)

Spiritually I was on & off the track. Although we know if we put our heart & mind into it, it is possible. Just like committing into your commitments. But merely relying on strengths won't get us back on track. You need the desires & wants that is strong enough to get you a 'comeback'. It is through small things that I was blessed & continue to be thankful for that I've found nowhere else as comfortable as House of God. 2013 is almost at its period. Time & tide really wait for no man. What I've written here remains a personal statement of how truly adventurous 2013 is to me. I'm thankful just as it is.

Yours truly.

0 comments: