Breakfast at Plan B

Sunday, November 17, 2013 Unknown 0 Comments

I'm a breakfast kind-of person. I LOVE breakfasts! I'm always excited the night before whenever I think of breakfast! I've always heard of Plan B's breakfast set, pretty much awesome commentaries. So I thought I should really give it a go, one fine day. So happen that I get to just visit this place for breakfast! The taste still lingers in my mind now ... even as I'm typing this, I feel like having 'em for my breakfast tmr !

 Wild Mushroom Soup @ RM 13  per bowl
Each spoonful is aromatic & enriched with heavy, creamy, tasteful assorted mushrooms. It is so filling & satisfying .. Each sip makes you want for another!

Plan B Breakfast Platter @ RM 26
It comes with two eggs any style (went for scrambled egg), toast, grilled turkey bacon, hash brown, smoked chicken sausage, baked beans, sauteed mushrooms and cherry tomatoes. Plus fresh orange juice and coffee/tea. The whole platter was quite big and not to mention very filling. Shared it with Jann but couldn't finish it as the soup we ordered is quite filling too!

Thought a "Photo-ception" photo is pretty cool, so I snapped this when we're obviously doing Asiansatwork! We upgraded the orange juice to a regular size. I love the orange juice so much because it is freshly blended and you could still taste the pulp and its not all-that-sweet. I love it when they preserve food or drinks near to its original taste ;) 

It was a great breakfast-getaway in Plan B! Will def. come again for their breakfast ;)

* * *

Location: Plan B, Lot G73-75, Ground Floor, MidValley Megamall, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 KL.


0 comments: