Day 356: Patience & Self-Control

Monday, December 22, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments



Dear diary,

Today at work I felt challenged - my impatience. I am impatient in nature and I am still learning to control it over the years. I value my professionalism as much as my clients value mine. But I seemed to be out of the place now that I am dealing with each of them one-on-one. People can be so demanding at times! But as a healthcare service provider, I always provide the utmost service. It can be so disappointing at times when things don't go the way you wanted. Can be frustrating too!! Despite being at the verge of breaking out from my self-control, I chosed to come here and let it out. Thanks for being a space where I can rant (in words).

I have learned that I really do have discipline, self-control, and patience. But they were given to me as a seed, and it's up to me to choose to develop them.

0 comments: